When it comes to professional and successful fundraising events, QuizKing is the solution for you!
QuizKing creates a fun competition in a non-threatening environment which incorporates games, music and costumes.
Our professional comperes are confident and familiar with our well designed and balanced program. They know how to squeeze every last cent out of an audience to make a fun evening profitable for your organisation.
After three hours of non-stop fun and laughter, you can even cap off the night with dancing! It's a great way to conclude a successful fundraising event.
5 REASONS TO USE QUIZKING
- Save time! QuizKing will prepare all of the questions, music and video clips
- QuizKing can give you suggestions for prizes as well as other valuable tips to make your event a success.
- The volunteer compere can be a false economy. The hire of electrical equipment alone could cost up to $400!
- Less stress for the organiser.
- You can sit back and enjoy the event!
WHO DOES WHAT AT A QUIZKING TRIVIA NIGHT?
QuizKing will supply
- An experienced compere for the evening.
- Table numbers, paper, score sheets and pens.
- Powerful public address system, screen, music, and videos.
- Costumes for karaoke and other activities.
- Assistance with suitable venues where appropriate.
- A scorer/general assistant who will assist throughout the night (for a nominal fee).
You will need to supply
- Chairs and tables so that the compere and screen etc. are visible.
- Scorer (if QuizKing is not asked to supply).
- Major prize such as a night for two at a leading hotel, iPod, holiday etc.
- Prizes for the winning team such as wine, chocolates, movie passes etc.
- Giveaways – anything at all! Up to 30 items depending on the size of the group.
- Containers and people to collect money.
- A space at the front and a table for the compere.
'Thank you so much, we had a fantastic night thanks to David & Quizking everyone loved him.
We have had so many people say it was the best trivia night they have ever been to; it was just like a party. David did such a great job. He was fantastic we just loved him.
We raised $16,180 for the night, which far exceeded our expectations. Everyone is looking forward to the next one already; we have also passed your number onto two people that want to do the same type of thing for fundraising.'